<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

O's attempt at fortune reversal fails (what option is left) 

The Baltimore Sun reports that San Diego Padres first-baseman Phil Nevin has rejected of the Orioles' trade offer.

O, by the way, the Birds lost their 6 straight on Monday.

For those of you who like to watch "RealTV" and other sadistic shows, the Orioles take on the Texas Rangers at 7:05 tonight. TV-camera-hating pitcher Kenny Rogers is scheduled to pitch for the Rangers.


SIDENOTE: I guess I should be grateful. At the beginning of the season I was conflicted about who to support the O's or the Nationals. Perhaps the Orioles are making my decision for me.

UPDATE: Orioles win with late offense after losing lead late (yet again). Nationals lose after giving up lead in bottom of the 9th inning, walk-in winning run in 10th.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?